Introducing the Wind Bender
- Durable, cost effective and easy to install and remove.
- Manufactured from durable PVC vinyl fabric and fiberglass rods for rigidity.
- Less complex than competitive trailer boat tails – nearly zero impact on trailer maintenance and driver/dock operation.
- Self-deploying at speed and reduces drag at rear of trailer.
- Self-retracting and self-storing when not in use – as a sail with no wind, fitting easily behind open trailer door.
The Wind Bender Advantage
Virtually Transparent to Operation of the Truck and Loading Dock
When operating the swing doors, the person never touches the aero device. No extra steps, not even any extra strength or effort, it truly is ‘transparent’ to the operation of the truck and loading dock.
Minimal Maintenance – Install & Forget
Our device is made of high durability woven vinyl fabric and flexible supports, it bends but doesn’t break. There are no electronics, motors or solenoids to break or need maintenance. Our device truly has a near zero impact to the maintenance department.
Less than 12 Month Payback
Our devices are very inexpensive to manufacture. Two independent estimates of the cost to produce ran on the order of $350. It is imperative that companies don’t have expensive aero equipment sitting idle, and with our low cost and high fuel savings, it can easily payback in 4-6 months.